How should durian fruit be consumed for infertility issues?

Mar 2014
When should eat durian fruit morning or afternoon...within i can get conceive ah..stomach pain for me after drinking durian juice..
Posted Sun, 9 Mar 2014 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Madhuri N Bagde 22 minutes later
Brief Answer: Try durian and investigation for infertility Detailed Answer: Hi and welcome to healthcaremagic, It appears from your query that you are having some problems with conception. The durian fruit is believed to be helpful in managing infertility. However there is no scientific research in this direction. So it is difficult to say the time taken to conceive after taking durian. It is rich in carbohydrates, amino acids and fats. The fruit is slightly difficult to digest, so it is recommended that you cook and eat it if possible. For the difficulty in conceiving, please understand that the fertile period for a female is between day 12-18 in a 28 days menstrual cycle. So sexual contact during these days helps in better conception rates. If you have been practising regular sex for one year and still not conceived, I suggest that you consult and infertility specialist and get investigated. You may continue to take the natural remedies simultaneously as mostly they do not interact. Hope this satisfies your query. Thanks for using HCM. Feel free to ask any more questions that you may have and I am here to help. Dr Madhuri Bagde Consultant Obstetrician and Gynecologist
Follow-up: How should durian fruit be consumed for infertility issues? 12 hours later
heavy stomach pain and leg pain 10 days before periods..when going urine pain for tired ..sometimes paining..before getting pregnant stomach pain and leg pain will to reduce my weight..when to keep sex after periods..capigest 200 tablet we used after sex to get conceive..i referred doctor no problem in all test for my hus also no problem.
Answered by Dr. Madhuri N Bagde 28 minutes later
Brief Answer: May be endometriosis Detailed Answer: Hi and thanks for the query. I am so sorry that you are experiencing this pain and understand the agony. These are symptoms may be due to a condition called premenstrual syndrome. This happens due to increase in progesterone hormone that causes pain in breast, heaviness, weakness, lethargy. Try using evening primrose oil daily to avoid premenstrual syndrome. Other drugs are not advisable for you as you are trying to get pregnant. Regular daily exercise, yoga and eating lots of fresh fruits and vegetables and a good nights sleep daily help in avoiding these symptoms. The abdominal pain before periods may be due to increased blood flow to the uterus. But it may be due to other causes also like 1. Endometriosis: More likely considering your symptoms. In this the endometrium or uterine lining begins to grow inside the abdomen rather than inside the uterus. This leads to pain. Diagnosis of endometriosis is difficult to establish and may need laproscopy. Your gynecologist will help you with these. 2. Fibroids [non cancerous tumors of uterus] 3. Ovarian cysts [tumors of ovary] 4. urine infections or stones: these may lead to pain, increased frequency of passing urine. Drink plenty of fluids for this to flush out the stones. You may need a urine examination if this is the cause. Your gynecologist may be able to determine the more probable cause after a complete examination and more detailed history. You should discuss about these possibilities with the gynecologist. Perhaps you will also need an ultrasound examination. Also start taking folic acid tablets daily if you are trying to conceive, this helps in preventing brain defects in the baby. Hope that this helped you. Please feel free to ask any more queries and I would be happy to answer. Take care and best of luck for your pregnancy. Dr. Madhuri
Follow-up: How should durian fruit be consumed for infertility issues? 57 minutes later
tell me tablet to get produce egg what should hus sperm count howshould increase?..after periods completed ..12 th to 18 th regular should keep there chance stomach pain and leg pain before periods can get conceive..why the stomach pain and leg pain before periods of 10 day..pls tell me clearly the reason for my all question waiting for ur answer..and i have conceive..
Answered by Dr. Madhuri N Bagde 44 minutes later
Brief Answer: Get an examination before taking any drugs Detailed Answer: Hi, Please do not worry so much. I have already explained that there may be many reasons for this kind of pain ranging from endometriosis to fibroid. You need to get an examination by a gynecologist and an ultrasound to determine the cause. There are many drugs that are available to induce ovulation, but before using these drugs it must be confirmed that egg is not getting produced. If there is already no problem with production of egg, these drugs will not help and may even cause harm by thinning the inner lining of the uterus. Pregnancy occurs with sperm count as low as 20 million and has been known to occur even at still lower counts. Before using any drugs it is important to know that there is a problem and drugs are needed. So please get both of yourselves evaluated before taking any treatment as random treatment will not help and may cause harm. Get a semen analysis done. If the report is all right, there is no need to do anything else. To maintain a normal sperm count, ask your husband to eat a diet rich in fruits and vegetables, avoid exposure to high temperatures and avoid stress. B complex vitamins and mineral supplements have found to be useful and do not cause any harm. Regarding sexual contact: day 12-18 is the most fertile period. I suggest that you keep sexual contact on alternate days during this period as daily contact may decrease the sperm concentration in seminal fluid due to repeated ejaculations. Many women have issues of abdominal and leg pain and they do have healthy children. Please remember that the most important factor while achieving pregnancy is stress. If you are too stressed about getting pregnant it will hamper ovulation and create problems. So relax. Visit a gynecologist and have yourself examined, keep regular sexual contact and you will conceive. Hope I was able to help you. Feel free to ask any further queries. Thanks for choosing health care magic. Dr. Madhuri Bagde