How should Zitotec 200 taken for abortion?
User rating for this question
Hi I take zitotec 200 for abortion this morning at 7:00 am and till now i'm not bleeding and I'm 4 weeks pregnant so what I should do now I'm worried is it normal ?
Posted Wed, 5 Feb 2014 in Abortion and Stillbirth
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 6 minutes later
Brief Answer: need more details Detailed Answer: Hello, How did you take the medicine - orally or vaginally? How many tablet of 200mcg have you taken? Did you take any other medicine along with this as well? Did the doctor prescribe you this? When was the date of your last menstrual period? It will take some time for you to start bleeding. Please wait for some time more. Please get back to me with the details. Regards,
Follow-up: How should Zitotec 200 taken for abortion? 16 minutes later
Hi I took 4 pills 800 mg orally as my doctor told me and my last menstrual period was 21 November so should I take one more pills inside the vagina or I have to wait again ?
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 1 hour later
Brief Answer: wait for 24 hours after taking the drug Detailed Answer: Hello, Please wait for 24 hours after taking the first dose of Zytotec. Within this 24 hr period, you should start bleeding. I also prescribe my patients oral Mifeprestone tablet along with zytotec. You may ask your treating doctor to prescribe you this as well. If you have already taken 2 pills of Zytotec, there is no need to take again now. Please wait for 24 hrs at least. Hope this helps you.
Follow-up: How should Zitotec 200 taken for abortion? 7 minutes later
Ok Doctor thank you for your help .. Regards ..
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 10 minutes later
Brief Answer: my pleasure Detailed Answer: Take care!
People also viewed
- Wax blocking grommet flying
- Is zitotec 200 safe to abort pregnancy
- Blocked grommet with wax
- Pregnant taken zitotec 200 bleeding pregnancy aborted
- Is cytotec effective to abort 4 weeka pregnancy
- How will use zitotec 200 tablet
- Blocked salivary glands an vertigo
- How should zitotec 200 taken for abortion
- Recurring blocked salivary gland
- Mifegest and cytolog for easy abortion
- How to use mifegest and cytolog for medical abortion
- Blocked sebaceous gland vagina
- Does abortion lower cd4 count?
- Mensovit plus tablet causes abortion
- How to use abortion pills misoprostol zitotec