How should Arachitol shots be taken for Vitamin D deficiency treatment?
User rating for this question
I have a Vitamin D deficiency. My recent blood test shows a value of 14.82 ng/ml. I've been advised to take 3 shots of Arachitol (600k iu) one per day. My confusion is, should I be taking them on 3 consecutive days, or should I space them out? Also, I'm prescribed D360 capsule once a week for 8 weeks. Should I begin taking D360 after the week of Arachitol shots? Or is it safe to begin straight away?
Posted Mon, 3 Feb 2014 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Minal Mohit 9 minutes later
Brief Answer: Vitamin D and Calcium intake guidelines. Detailed Answer: Dear Sir, Hi! as per the recent guidelines, 1. vitamin D 60,000IU once a week for 12 week then once a month to continue . 2. inj arachitol 6 lacs IU once in 6 months 3. injection single dose plus capsules once a week for 12 weeks and then once a month. 4. always supplement calcium along with vitamin D, 1 gm /d. regards!
People also viewed
- Vitamin d deficiency treatment emedicine
- Homeopathic treatment for vitamin d deficiency
- Radiation therapy for thyroid nodules
- Wider than tall thyroid nodule
- Drugs to become fat
- Well-circumscribed thyroid nodule
- Purpose of giving novelon drug to patient
- Hair follicle drug test for spice
- Treatment of vitamin d deficiency
- Thyroid pathology outlines
- What drugs smell like smoked haddock
- Suggest treatment for vitamin d deficiency
- Vasculitis vitamin d deficiency treatment
- Pet positive thyroid nodule
- Good vein iv drug use