How serious is 25 percent triple blockage in a corony artery deisese?

Apr 2014

i have been diagnosed with corony artery deisese. 25 percent triple blockage. my cardiologist says nothing to worry about but, he put me on aspirin,75mlg soluble daily. should i be concerned at all
Posted Thu, 27 Mar 2014 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Indu Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: your doctor has given you right suggestions Detailed Answer: Hello XXXX Thanks for writing to HCM Your doctor has given you right suggestions. 25 percent triple blockage is not the indication for Bypass surgery. At present you should continue aspirin as advised.It will prevent against coagulation in coronary vessels. You should avoid smoking or drinking alocohol if you take these things. Get well soon. Hope i have answered your query. Further queries are most welcome. Take Care Dr.Indu XXXXXXX