How safe and effective is a hair transplant?

For Hair Transplant, I have visited most of the clinic, however not able to take decision, where i should do the treatment. Lots of inputs.. Could you please someone take me out from this confusion.

1 Clinic is telling they will do PRP and hair transplant and take 1.5, I am ready but not sure whether they are capable. Please. And is PRP is really working ???

I am in Bangalore, please advise me where should i go. I visited Dr. Venkatram as well..

How is Hairline International Clinic.

Anyone please advise, I will be grateful
Posted Wed, 2 Jan 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rohit Batra 25 hours later

Hair Transplant is a specialized procedure and also an expensive one. The results depend upon the treating surgeon. You should opt for a surgeon who has vast experience and photographs of previous cases treated by him. PRP alone has no use but is done with hair transplantation to enhance the effect.

There are reviews written by our users about doctors in our listing, those can guide you for a better doctor in your locality. You can search for a doctor in your area at WWW.WWWW.WW
Dr Rohit Batra
Follow-up: How safe and effective is a hair transplant? 2 hours later
Thank you so much for the answer Dr XXXXXXX

In an ambiguity to select the doctor after reading all the blogs. Whether i should go for Dr. Venkatram Or HairLine Clinic (Dr Dinesh). Could you please advise the name. Or else any other option. Or please advise, how should I chose the doctor. Please advise.. I am not able to take decision. (I visited both of them and showed so many photos with past experience). Please advise if you would like me to call. I hope you will save me & my life with your decision.
Answered by Dr. Rohit Batra 7 hours later
Thanks for your follow up query.
Dr. Venkatraman Mysore is a better option.
He is one of the earliest dermatologist in india who started hair transplantation. He has been training many dermatologists under him for transplantation. U can take my reference if u wish.
Dr Rohit Batra