How often can blood donation be done and can a person on antibitic,donate blood?
User rating for this question
HOW OFTEN BLOOD CAN BE DONATED and if a person is on antibiotics, should one donate.
Posted Sat, 18 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 2 hours later
Brief Answer: every 3 months Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX If in good health, one can donate blood every 3 months. Yes, if a person is on antibiotics, he or she can donate blood as well. No harm in it. Hope your query is answered. Wish you good health.
People also viewed
- Pulmonary manifestations causes
- Recurrent respiratory infections causes
- How to heal bruises caused by blood donation needle
- Breast tumor/cancer causes
- Whooping cough causes
- Tubercular pleural effusion causes
- Blood donation on lisinopril
- Drugs/medication for Biliary colic
- Diagnosis of Menkes disease
- Drowsiness after blood donation
- Menkes disease causes
- Drugs/medication for Mental confusion
- Masturbating after blood donation
- Chronic renal infections causes
- Blood donation and complexion