How often can blood donation be done and can a person on antibitic,donate blood?
User rating for this question
HOW OFTEN BLOOD CAN BE DONATED and if a person is on antibiotics, should one donate.
Posted Sat, 18 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 2 hours later
Brief Answer: every 3 months Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX If in good health, one can donate blood every 3 months. Yes, if a person is on antibiotics, he or she can donate blood as well. No harm in it. Hope your query is answered. Wish you good health.
People also viewed
- Causes of low tollerance to alcohol
- Had itchy rash on groin prescribed triamcinolone acetonide cause
- Drinking alcohol snd chills
- Drinking alcohol and colace
- Red cheeks from alcohol and something else
- How to heal bruises caused by blood donation needle
- Suffering from chronic fatigue muscular pain and low immunity suggest
- Blood donation on lisinopril
- Necklace slam into tooth and tooth feels warm worried
- Drowsiness after blood donation
- Alcohol consumption during chicken pox
- Masturbating after blood donation
- How to know if a child has been doped
- Having sprain in back cure
- Blood donation and complexion