Ask a Dentist   »  

How much will a dentist's visit for a bad tooth cost?

I have got a bad toothache.. Is there a dentist whom I can get in touch with? Prefrrable in my area.. Location - XXXXXXX (Mumbai).. Also need to know the approximate expense and if that is covered in the plan..
Posted Tue, 1 May 2012 in Dental Health
Answered by Dr. Radhika 13 hours later

You have provided me with good information.

Regarding dentist in your area there is XXXXXXX Dental specialty clinic at 19, A / 1, New XXXXXXX Co Op Society, Sindhi Colony, XXXXXXX Mumbai, also INDIA DENTIST at Lion XXXXXXX Hospital & Research Center, XXXXXXX Society , Sion(W), Mumbai.

There are also patient written reviews for doctors in our listing, those can guide you for a better doctor. You can search for a doctor in your area at WWW.WWWW.WW
We cannot tell you the approximate expenses since it might vary and also only after the diagnosis of your toothache. However it may be around 1 thousand to 3 thousand.

Hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.