How many days after the ninth month is the baby delivered?

My 9th month of pregnancy is just about to start in 2 days. I want to know generally how many days are passed in 9th month for the delivery? I'm just exhausted now.
Posted Tue, 8 May 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later

There are many factors which determine the time when your labor pains will begin. The XXXXXXX examination can only help in assessment upto some extent. The descent of baby is also one of the major factors responsible for onset of labor. Usually if everything goes well then you can expect your pains to begin anytime after 38 completed weeks.

You can expect your baby in the first week of March. An examination by your gynecologist will help in a more accurate assessment.

Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.

Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.

Dr. Rakhi Tayal.