How many breathing treatments can be done per day for bilateral pneumonia?
User rating for this question
Posted Fri, 28 Feb 2014 in Lung and Chest disorders
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 46 minutes later
Brief Answer: As many as you can Detailed Answer: Hi Do you have a device where you put Albuterol (medicine) and breath to clear the wheeze. or Are you talking about blowing the colorful balls in the expirator as breathing treatment? If it is medicated breathing device where you have to breath in the medicine you can do it once every 4 hours. This immediately relieves the symptoms of SOB, wheeze. This is good and you can use it whenever you feel the need. Hope this answers.
Follow-up: How many breathing treatments can be done per day for bilateral pneumonia? 19 minutes later
yes, it is the inhaling medication. If I am having trouble at night breathing while reclining. I get coughing due to drowning feeling. Can I do the machine every couple of hours? Is there too much?
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 8 minutes later
Brief Answer: You can do it Detailed Answer: Yes if you trouble coughing you can do it. Raise the head end of the bed propped up position should be ideal thing to do at night to avoid cough and SOB.
People also viewed
- Smokers bronchitis symptoms
- Welts on skin children strep
- Yellow vomit in children
- Vomikind syrup for children
- Pneumonia vs bronchitis symptoms
- Recovery period for bronchitis
- Urgent urination in children
- Bilateral pneumonia causes
- Bronchoscopies and negative pressure
- Cough meds for bronchitis
- Diagnosis of bilateral pneumonia
- Symptoms of bilateral pneumonia
- Bilateral pneumonia with pulmonary hyperaeration
- Treatment and cure for bilateral pneumonia
- Worms in stool children