How macgest 200 capsule will help to be pregnant?

Infertility Specialist
I am planning for having a child.

my doctor has suggetsed for follicular study. Egg ruptured and she has suggested to take macgest 200 capsule daily in the night which has to be inserted in the vagina.
Can you let me know how macgest 200 capsule will help me to be pregnant.

Posted Sat, 18 May 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 43 minutes later
Hi, thanks for your query. I read your query and I understand your concerns. Following is my reply : 1) These are progesterone capsules which are helpful for embryo to implant in your womb. 2) These medicines are just supplements to aid fetal growth. They dont cause pregnancy by themselves. I hope you understood the difference. Let md know if you have any more follow up query. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol. IVF & Infertility Specialist