Ask a Homeopath   »  

How long will it take to increase breast size while on herbal products?

if i am a man and taking herbal products to increase breast size will my breast grow if so how much and how long will i have to take the i am taking bust fuel and red clover
Posted Mon, 30 Jul 2012 in Alternative Medicine
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 27 minutes later
Hello and thanks for the query.
 The Bust Fuel product is supposed to be  an all-natural supplement bottled in an FDA-registered facility. However, the FDA does not evaluate all-natural supplements. This product thus has not been evaluated by the FDA, as it is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and similarly is the case with red clover.

In theory, several medicinal herbs can stimulate the growth of breast tissue by mimicking the hormonal conditions. Hormone-affecting herbs may be a viable alternative to cosmetic surgery for some women or men.However, experts like Mayo Clinic internist Dr. XXXXXXX Pruthi warn that there is no compelling evidence to support the use of any breast-enhancing herbs. Consult your doctor before using medicinal herbs to improve the size or shape of your breasts.

I hope to have answered your query however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
Follow-up: How long will it take to increase breast size while on herbal products? 1 hour later
what if any affects will the breast assure or red clover have on me if i am taking them
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 44 minutes later
Whatever information we have is from the manufacturer of the product and
according to the manufacturer Bust Fuel is an all-natural dietary supplement that contains absolutely no additives, lubricants or fillers, there are no known side effects from using more than the recommended dosage. 

No serious side effects have been reported in people taking red clover for up to one year. General side effects may include headache, nausea, and rash. However, animals that graze on large amounts of red clover have become infertile. People who have been diagnosed with breast cancer should not use red clover without discussing it with their physician.