How long will I experience morning sickness during pregnancy?
User rating for this question
Hi I am 8 weeks pregnent. I am suffering from Morning sickness. Cant join my work. I work in hotel Park Hyatt as team leader Front Office. But I am unable to stand for more than half an hour. Will I be able to continue my work ar i need to leave. Please advice.
Posted Sun, 26 Jan 2014 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 10 minutes later
Brief Answer: hold on Detailed Answer: Hi Anamita, Morning sickness is common in early pregnancy. It will get much better afer you cross the first trimester. If you can manage another few weeks, you should feel better and wont have to leave work. Take tab doxinate 2 tabs at bedtime and two tabs mid day for a few days and see how you feel. Weak tea, plain crackers and biscuits will help in the morning .
Follow-up: How long will I experience morning sickness during pregnancy? 13 minutes later
My job is to stand for continuous 10 to 11 hrs. will I be able to continue it as I feel very sick these days and want to take maximum rest.
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 7 minutes later
Brief Answer: depends on you Detailed Answer: There should not be any problem if you can handle it . Since the morning sickness is reduced you will feel better . You are weak now since you can't eat and keep anything down . I suggest you rest till your morning sickness subsides then see how you feel . Start taking the tablet i mentioned . But its better to rest for few mins and sit in betweeen those 10 hrs .
People also viewed
- Trisomy risk calculator online
- Calcium and fetal pole
- Quick hiv test reliability
- Calf pain for hours pregnancy
- Calcium raised in pregnancy
- Post-exposure prophylaxis for hiv
- What is the features of morning sickness during pregnancy
- Symptoms of calf pain during pregnancy
- Does dydrogesterone aggrevate morning sickness during pregnancy
- How long does usually the morning sickness last
- High tsh level treatment
- How long will i experience morning sickness during pregnancy
- Morning sickness during 27 weeks of pregnancy
- Hip replacement operation procedure
- Sharp pain hip socket