How long should physical relation be avoided after pregnancy?
User rating for this question
We got a baby 2013 December. How long should we couple have to stay for physical relationship? Asking yhis so that we could be careful. Thx.
Posted Sat, 15 Mar 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 39 minutes later
Brief Answer: 2months Detailed Answer: Hello, after delivery, physical relations should be avoided for 6-8 weeks. It takes that much time to return to pre-pregnant state. Then normal physical relations are ok. Using a form of contraception is advised..
People also viewed
- Is unusual tiredness or weakness a side effect of microgestin fe 1/20?
- Is clear or bloody discharge from the nipple a side effect of stelara?
- Cyctitis and clarithromycin
- How long should physical relation be avoided after pregnancy
- How long can you live with stage 3 ckd
- How to avoid pregnancy after marriage
- Is heavy non-menstrual vaginal bleeding a side effect of necon 0.5/35?
- Clarithromycin and constipation
- Is pain or feeling of pressure in the pelvis a side effect of vivelle?
- Is swellingchange in menstrual cycle a side effect of remeron soltab?
- How should intercourse be done to avoid pregnancy
- Missing periods after how long should i take pregnancy test
- Diethylcarbamazine citrate intramuscular injection
- How to avoid pregnancy after married
- Clarithromycin cloudy urine