How long should physical relation be avoided after pregnancy?
User rating for this question
We got a baby 2013 December. How long should we couple have to stay for physical relationship? Asking yhis so that we could be careful. Thx.
Posted Sat, 15 Mar 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 39 minutes later
Brief Answer: 2months Detailed Answer: Hello, after delivery, physical relations should be avoided for 6-8 weeks. It takes that much time to return to pre-pregnant state. Then normal physical relations are ok. Using a form of contraception is advised..
People also viewed
- Drugs/medication for peripheral vestibular disease
- How should intercourse be done to avoid pregnancy
- Larger ovarian cysts causes
- How long should physical relation be avoided after pregnancy
- Missing periods after how long should i take pregnancy test
- How to avoid pregnancy after marriage
- Drugs/medication for esophageal reflux disorder
- Ovulation disorders causes
- Ovarian dermoid cyst causes
- Drugs/medication for cord syndrome
- How to avoid pregnancy after married
- Drugs/medication for autoimmune disorders
- Irregular periods causes
- Adenomyoma causes
- Drugs/medication for adrenal gland tumor