How long should I continue vaginal follicular study?

I hv done vaginal follicular study for 3 months for my pregnancy but no positive results. For how many months do i need to trust/repeat before going for some other mode of treatment
Posted Sun, 4 Nov 2012 in Getting Pregnant
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
If there is no dominant follicle development then the ovarian function is compromised. You need to start with ovulation induction therapy after getting all the female hormone evaluation under the guidance of a gynecologist.
Conception is a time taking process and repeated trials lead to a successful conception.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.