How long one should take Testosterone Cypionate?

Psychiatrist
Question
How long do I have of taking cypionate before I can never stop taking it and why would this happen?
Posted Mon, 20 Nov 2017 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 43 minutes later
Brief Answer:
There is no such criteria

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.

I read your query and understand your concerns.

There is no such criteria as dependence is not common with cypionate. Cypionate is just a supplement of testosterone when the synthesis in body is inadequate leading to problems and supplement helps you to regain your sexual health.

I hope this answers you.
Thanks again.

Follow-up: How long one should take Testosterone Cypionate? 8 minutes later
I am also taking several herbs. Are there any known contraindications with herbal, vitamin, or mineral supplements?

Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 32 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Most likely no

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for follow up.

I can assure you about the minerals and vitamins but I am not sure about the herbs. This is because many of herbs constituents are not known properly and it is almost impossible to state about interactions.

I hope this helps you further.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for my future patients.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:
http://doctor.healthcaremagic.com/doctors/dr-ashok-kumar/67386
Thanks and regards.