How long does sulpha side effects show up after taking bactrim?
User rating for this question
Posted Mon, 27 Jan 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein 41 minutes later
Brief Answer: Hi and welcome to XXXXXXX Detailed Answer: Thanks for the query. Well,it can take from several minutes till 24 hours after it is taken,but it may not cause any reaction at all. Usually there is reaction within 1-2 hours and if nothing happen in this time, then probbaly you wont have any allergic reaction. So I dont think that you need some preventional antiallegic drugs or medical attention. Just check your skin for rash and if you notice something you can take synopen or similar drugs. If you have breathing difficulties you should visit doctor as soon as possible. Wish you good health. Feel free to ask. Regards
People also viewed
- Is diarrhea a side effect of augmentin?
- Bugs that go under the skin
- Is drowsiness a side effect of avastin?
- What are the side effects of augmentin?
- Rashes from bugs or worms under skin
- Is chills a side effect of amoxicillin?
- Is headache a side effect of ambien cr?
- How long to take depin side effect on baby
- Side effect of sulpha
- Bugs that embed under the skin
- How long the side effect of rcinex
- How long it takes the side effects of omnacortil to diminish
- Is a seven inch penis bug
- How long will the side effects of taking viibryd last
- Throwing up bugs morgellons