How long does side effects of Flucloxicillin last?
User rating for this question
Please advise as to how long side effects from a single dose of flucloxicillin will last. Only one capsule taken.
Posted Fri, 28 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Manjeth Kumar G 1 hour later
Brief Answer: 50% eliminate in 6 hrs. After side effects decreas Detailed Answer: Hello, I have gone through your query and understand your concern. As you have taken Single dose, you may have Gastrointestinal disturbances like Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea. The elimination half life of flucloxacillin is 30 to 60 minutes and about 50% of the drug will be eliminated in 6 hours. Thus after 6 hours, the side effects will be significantly decreases. If you have any renal problem like failure, then elimination time will be increased and thus side effects will decrease slowly. Hope this helps. Please write back for further queries. Wishing you good health.
People also viewed
- What does it mean when your feet get veiny
- Side effect of mensovit how long
- How long does side effects of flucloxicillin last
- What are the side effects of olandus and citafram
- Sweet tasting burps
- What could cause a painful bump on the head
- Ovidrel side effects how long
- Reason for sore breasts weight gain and spotting
- Vomiting, cold sweats, and fainting are symptoms of
- What is the impact of remylin medicine
- Stiff neck and chills after septoplasty
- How long the side effect of rcinex
- Esokit side effects for how long
- Is it normal for child to pass stools after lunch
- How to treat mrsa with painful sores