How long does side effects of Flucloxicillin last?
User rating for this question
Please advise as to how long side effects from a single dose of flucloxicillin will last. Only one capsule taken.
Posted Fri, 28 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Manjeth Kumar G 1 hour later
Brief Answer: 50% eliminate in 6 hrs. After side effects decreas Detailed Answer: Hello, I have gone through your query and understand your concern. As you have taken Single dose, you may have Gastrointestinal disturbances like Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea. The elimination half life of flucloxacillin is 30 to 60 minutes and about 50% of the drug will be eliminated in 6 hours. Thus after 6 hours, the side effects will be significantly decreases. If you have any renal problem like failure, then elimination time will be increased and thus side effects will decrease slowly. Hope this helps. Please write back for further queries. Wishing you good health.
People also viewed
- Sinarest tablet for cough
- Watery stools anus itching
- Weakened liver and enlarged taste buds
- What is causing my tongue to tingle
- Side effect of mensovit how long
- Strange cough and shaking
- How long does side effects of flucloxicillin last
- Ovidrel side effects how long
- My uvula islarge but doesnt hurt
- Sore throat cough snot
- White dot in mouth scabies
- Sleepless cough sore throat
- Weak coughing sleepy symptoms
- How long the side effect of rcinex
- Esokit side effects for how long