How long does it take Duromine to get out of body?

May 2013
How long does it take duromine to get out of it system.
Posted Wed, 12 Sep 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 2 hours later

Duramine is trade name of phentermine which is used as appetite suppressant,
It is usually prescribed for obese patients to decrease the risk of medical disorders because of obesity,
After taking it will get completely absorbed into circulation in 4 to 6 hours, most of the metabolism occurs in liver,
After taking in around 30 hours it will get excreted in urine.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.