How long does elevated liver enzymes take to normalize?
User rating for this question
How long after drinking do liver enzymes return to normal levels ?
Posted Thu, 6 Feb 2014 in Smoking and Alcohol Addiction
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 2 minutes later
This is not the case the over all metabolic rate is responsible for this and that is goes on vary from time to time
Follow-up: How long does elevated liver enzymes take to normalize? 10 minutes later
I have not consumed any alcohol for more than 34 days, will my liver enzymes still be elevated ? I am 50 years old and in good shape, heathy and in shape.
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 57 minutes later
Brief Answer: Detailed below. Detailed Answer: Hello. Thank you for the query. It takes from month to 3 months for the liver enzymes to normalize. However it all depends how long you have bee drinking and what are your liver regeneration abilities. If you have had an alcohol occasionally, month is enough to normalize liver enzymes. If you have been drinking heavily, it may not be enough. Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions. Regards.
People also viewed
- Asthma mvp sleeplessness on isoptin
- Does intermitten fasting harm the body
- How long for elevated liver enzymes to recover
- What is the allowed alcohol intake when on antidepressants
- How long to reduce elevated liver enzymes
- How long elevated liver enzymes after alchohol
- Are medicines for penis enlargement safe
- Why do i have numbness of arms and muscle pain
- Aneurysm pimple resemblance result of weight lifting
- Can hiv transmission take place through a wound
- Suggest treatment for de-addiction of alcohol
- How long does it take to lower elevated liver enzymes
- After stentcan i smoke one cigerette a day
- How long does elevated liver enzymes take to normalize
- Suggest treatment for abdominal bloating after quitting smoking