How long does duromine stay in your breast milk?

Hi, I was wondering how long duromine stays in your breast milk for?

I would like to take it during the day and breast feed at night or will I have to do a week of breast feeding and a week or duromine while formula feeding?
Posted Sat, 18 May 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Ganesh Sanap 52 minutes later
Hi, welcome and thanks for writing in.
Duromine is weight reducing medication. It is excreted in breast milk. It may cause side effects on baby. It is always better to avoid duromine during breast feeding. It is applicable for all dose schedule.
If you use formula feed intermittently then it will cause gastrointestinal intolerance to baby. You need to consult your gynaecologist and also paediatrician if you want to continue the medication. It is one if important issue which needs detailed medical advice. According to me discontinue the medicine.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have further concern, please let me know.