How long does Sysron-N take to bring periods?

May 2013
Hi Doctor, Good Morning. I have delayed periods by 7days. Urine test shows negative. I am planning for the Preganancy. Contacted the doctor, she has suggested me to take Sysron-N 5 mg tablet. I have taken 5 tablets till today but still i have not got my periods.Can you please suggest me whether is there a chance of Pregancy or Sysron N will delay my periods? I am worried. My periods due date was 26th January.
Posted Wed, 19 Feb 2014 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 17 minutes later
Brief Answer: It may take one week to get withdrawal bleeding Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for the query. Sometimes urine pregnancy test kit may not detect early pregnancy. And sometimes after completing the course of sysron N tablets it may take around one week to get the withdrawal bleeding. So, now you repeat the urine test for pregnancy. If the test again shows negative result, the possibility of pregnancy is less. Then you can wait for one week. Possibly by that time you will get withdrawal bleeding. Then in the next menstrual cycle, track the ovulation and plan intercourse around that period. This will increase the possibility of pregnancy. Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer followup queries. If you are satisfied with the response, please give your review at the end of the discussion. Take care.
Follow-up: How long does Sysron-N take to bring periods? 1 hour later
Is Sysron N tablet is to get the periods or to postpone or to support the pregnancy...or is it a treatement for Harmonal imbalance.Pls advice
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 13 minutes later
Brief Answer: Depends on possibility of conception Detailed Answer: Hi, If conception occurred sysron n can support the pregnancy. If conception didn't occur, it will help in inducing withdrawal bleeding. This can correct hormonal imbalance sometimes. If the imbalance persists, you may need to use hormonal pills for few months. Take care.
Follow-up: How long does Sysron-N take to bring periods? 3 hours later
Thank You for the response. Will my weight effects Pregnancy? Intially one and half year before i had a Missed Abortion. I had undergone DNC.Some people tell that if you undergo DNC it is quite tough to get the next pregnancy..Is it so? Please advice me. Can you also suggest me the symptoms of Ovulation....
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 35 minutes later
Brief Answer: adhesions in uterus Detailed Answer: Hi, Excessive weight can affect the hormonal levels. And there by it can affect the menstrual cycles and fertility. Undergoing D&C always may not affect the fertility, unless associated with complications like formation of adhesions inside the uterus etc. So no need to worry. Undergo ultrasound once to rule out these factors. Regarding details of ovulation, please refer my article: Take care.