How long do Opiod analgesics stay in the body?

i took ( 3) 5mg vicodin/ 325mg acetametaphine pills last tuesday (3/4/2014), will it show in a urine test that ill take tomorrow morning around 9am ? took 3 pills of 5mg hydrocodone/325mg of acetametaphine on 3/4/2014 . how long will it last in my urine. taking a urine test today, (3/12/2014). need to know if it will come out in my urine 6-7 days after i took them. correction; acetaminophen (spelling)
Posted Fri, 28 Mar 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 1 hour later
Brief Answer: 5 to 10 days Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query Casual use of opiod analgesics will stay and show in the urine test for 5-10 days however if you regularly take this medication then it might stay for longer I hope I was of help, if you have any further queries please get back to me I wish you good health Regards