How long after using cocaine and methodrone it will be detected in urine tests?

I am not a regular cocaine user but I did 4 lines about a month ago and three weeks ago I did one line of methodrone but did not like it. I have a urine test on friday in work and am wondering if any traces of it will be in my system? I exercise daily and drink plenty of water and am fit and healthy. Those are the only times I have taken any drugs this year.
Posted Tue, 26 Mar 2013 in Drug Abuse
Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 19 minutes later
Hi there, thanks for asking. I should complement you for your active life style.
Urine tests usually can detect the drugs like cocaine and methodrone until two or three weeks after its taking. Blood tests may show even several days more. If you have not used any drug during the last three weeks, you should worry about their detection.
If you drink more tea which makes kidneys produce more urine, that will help for more excretion before that day. Cocaine is weakly basic, so if you eat more meat which make urine a little acidic, that will help for better excretion before it.
I wish you the best health.
Follow-up: How long after using cocaine and methodrone it will be detected in urine tests? 10 minutes later

Thank you for the reply however could you please clarify that "I should worry about their detection" or should that read I should "not" worry due to the amount of time passing since being so stupid as to try it?

Thank you
Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 2 minutes later
Hi there,

You may pardon me for the error in typing. You should not worry, due to amount of time.
Best wishes,
Let me know if you had any question.