How long after quitting cocaine does heart attack risk goes down?

How long after someone quits using cocaine does heart attack risk go down to the same as someone who never used it? I used to use it 3 times a week ( snorting) when i was younger. 15 years ago. I got a real scare and thought i was having a heart attack and quit. Never withdawn or anything. Was stupid stupid i know. Now im grown, mature and see the dangers and ive had two beautiful children and im married but im worried i affected my heart health. I
Posted Sun, 5 Jan 2014 in Drug Abuse
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 21 days later
Brief Answer: There is no more residual risk Detailed Answer: Hi and than you so much for this query. I am happy you have found enough reasons o stay off this drug . I understand your fears and worries. Having such a lovely family makes you want to live healthy and wouldn't want to in any way jeopardize your health. There is no residual risk related to the cocaine you consumed some 15years ago. Feel happy about this and hope it helps you stay away from it and be an advocate to help others stay away from it. I wish you well.I hope you find this information useful. Thank you so much for using our services and feel free to request for more information if needed. Thanks. Dr. Ditah, MD.