How long after a nuclear stress test can I have sex?
User rating for this question
How long do i need to wait after a nuclear stress test before i can have sex?
Posted Fri, 28 Mar 2014 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 2 minutes later
You can have protected sex anytime.
Follow-up: How long after a nuclear stress test can I have sex? 0 minute later
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 4 days later
Brief Answer: CAN HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for trusting us with your health concern. If it was only a diagnostic procedure ( nuclear stress test ), yes, you can resume unprotected sex immediately. There is no cause for concern, as only therapeautic agents have bothersome doses of radiation. All the best Please feel free to discuss further.
People also viewed
- After angioplasty when we can start excises
- After angioplasty ef will increase
- Headache after nuclear stress test
- Nuclear stress test after effects
- Trigeminal myalgia type 2
- Cleansing after nuclear stress test
- Vomiting feeling after angioplasty
- 20 25 heart function life expectancy
- Dextrocardia and nuclear stress test
- Dysentery children home remedies 1yr old
- Nuclear stress test frequency
- How to reduce face swelling after angioplasty
- Spinocerebellar ataxia type 2
- Deworming medication for a 1year old baby
- Cure for numbness in legs after angioplasty