How long after a nuclear stress test can I have sex?
User rating for this question
How long do i need to wait after a nuclear stress test before i can have sex?
Posted Fri, 28 Mar 2014 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 2 minutes later
You can have protected sex anytime.
Follow-up: How long after a nuclear stress test can I have sex? 0 minute later
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 4 days later
Brief Answer: CAN HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for trusting us with your health concern. If it was only a diagnostic procedure ( nuclear stress test ), yes, you can resume unprotected sex immediately. There is no cause for concern, as only therapeautic agents have bothersome doses of radiation. All the best Please feel free to discuss further.
People also viewed
- How do i know if i have congestive heart failure or if im just fat
- Headache after nuclear stress test
- Nuclear stress test after effects
- High triglycerides b12
- Test insulin resistance gtt results
- Cleansing after nuclear stress test
- Dextrocardia and nuclear stress test
- Nuclear stress test frequency
- Temperature to dissolve clot heat
- The bottom of my tongue has purple veins is this normal
- Testis skin colour change
- Swollen labia minora during pregnancy
- My blood pressure is 161 9ver 114
- How high your blood pressure goes before going to emergency
- Problems of pitting edema in chf patients