How long Seroquel stays in the body?
User rating for this question
I need to know how long Seroquel stays in the system and if it has a half life
Posted Sun, 23 Mar 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Anantharamakrishnan 43 minutes later
Brief Answer: about 6 hours Detailed Answer: Dear friend, Welcome to Health Care Magic The half-life of Seroquel is about six hours In other words only 50% will remain on the end of FIRST half life time / At this rate, the reminder on end of SECOND ½-life = 25% / THIRD ½-life = 12.5% / FOURTH ½-life = 6.25% / FIFTH ½-life = 3.125% ... By the second day, it must have fallen to insignificant levels... Take care Wishing all well God bless
People also viewed
- Creatine and carbimazole
- How long seroquel stays in the body
- Is difficulty with breathing a side effect of bactrim?
- How long meat stays in the body
- Is frequent urge to urinate a side effect of depakene?
- Vyvanse tongue
- How many seroquel to overdose
- Taking seroquel for bipolar how to discontinue if safely
- How to come off seroquel safely
- Is cracks in the skin a side effect of co-trimoxazole?
- Is abdominal or stomach pain a side effect of divigel?
- Is lip smacking or puckering a side effect of doxepin?
- Why does one experience pain in the limbs post typhoid fevert
- Side effects of anti typhoid pills
- Triglycerides 179