How long Seroquel stays in the body?
User rating for this question
I need to know how long Seroquel stays in the system and if it has a half life
Posted Sun, 23 Mar 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Anantharamakrishnan 43 minutes later
Brief Answer: about 6 hours Detailed Answer: Dear friend, Welcome to Health Care Magic The half-life of Seroquel is about six hours In other words only 50% will remain on the end of FIRST half life time / At this rate, the reminder on end of SECOND ½-life = 25% / THIRD ½-life = 12.5% / FOURTH ½-life = 6.25% / FIFTH ½-life = 3.125% ... By the second day, it must have fallen to insignificant levels... Take care Wishing all well God bless
People also viewed
- Allopathic drugs for kidney stones
- How long seroquel stays in the body
- Is fever, chills, or sore throat a side effect of zicam sinus relief?
- Follihair tablets in allopathy
- How long meat stays in the body
- Is tightness in the chest a side effect of promethazine with codeine?
- How many seroquel to overdose
- Allopathy cough syrup name
- Taking seroquel for bipolar how to discontinue if safely
- Is trembling or shaking of the hands or feet a side effect of cipro?
- Allopathic medicine nuforce 3 kit
- How to come off seroquel safely
- Is bleeding or crusting sores on the lips a side effect of trileptal?
- Is general feeling of tiredness or weakness a side effect of vontrol?
- Allopathy stomach cleaning tablet