How is thick white semen normalized ?

Age 66, just noticed after intercourse, semen is white color, and very thick (had to squeeze it out during clean-up). Medicines? I have type 2 diabetes, taking normal mdeicines (glimepiride, actos, metformin) Other health normal.
Posted Sun, 29 Apr 2012 in Men Sexual Problems
Follow-up: How is thick white semen normalized ? 4 minutes later
What medicine or diet is good to return & liquify semen back to normal. Vacestomy was in 1984.
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 2 hours later

Whitish and thick semen is sometimes seen when you have intercourse after a long gap of time.
If this is the reason in your case then no treatment is needed. It will become normal once you start having sex more frequently.
Another possibility can be the infection of prostate gland. This can be diagnosed by having a culture ans sensitivity of your semen sample.
The third possible reason can be a lowered production of male hormone - testosterone. Other symptoms may include weight gain, reduced muscle tone and strength, low energy, and mild irritability.This can be ruled out by having blood testosterone levels examined.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. If there are additional concerns, I am available for your followups.