How is scabies, allergy and eczema treated ?

I am female aged 47 years, height is 1.57m weight 68 to 70kg. I have had this problem for more than 15 years. been to several doctors but just get relief and the problem resurfaces. Its definitely not contagious because I interact with my children and other family but they dont seem to catch it. I am on High blood pressure medication, atenolol, amlodipine, Lisinopril and spironolactone . My problem is that every year especially in summer i develop blisters very itchy rashes around my ankles and wrist and feet. my left foot is the worst. even at the inside of the sole. I have tried several medication but it keeps coming. Sudocrem relieves it but if warm again the itching starts. some years its worse in some its just a small rush but always there. When I prickle it, a clear fluid comes out and relives me from the burning itch. Have been to doctors several times. I just get relief but after a year my problem comes a gain. what is it? how can I treat it?
Posted Wed, 11 Apr 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 3 hours later
Itchy skin- excessive specially on forearms and hands with small with small blisters- your symptoms are suggestive of three main possibilities-
1. Scabies- it is a bug infestation and the main symptom is itching. An examination by dermatologist will help in the diagnosis.Recurrence is common if not treated properly.
2.Allergy- may be to a food item you consume very often like gluten sensitivity. Try to remain on a gluten free diet for a few days and see if it gets relieved.
3. Eczema- Again itching, dryness and red spots appear due to itching. An examination from your dermatologist will confirm the diagnosis and will prescribe the drugs best for you.Many a times it has got a seasonal association also.

I hope my answer and recommendations are adequate and helpful. Waiting for your further follow up queries if any.