How is erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation treated ?

Hi. I am new to Pune. I doubt my own sexual fitness. I think my penis is weak and hence it takes a while for me to get erection and I am finding it difficult to sustain my erection as well. Could you please suggest a good doctor in pune whom I can approach for solving my problem. Thanks in advance
Posted Thu, 19 Apr 2012 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 53 minutes later

Thanks for query.

Your query is too short to arrive at any possibility. Usually we expect finer details in case of sexual problems. Delayed hard on erection and unable to sustain it should be properly evaluated.

It may be an organic or psychogenic cause.

You need to consult a urologist,who can take care of this problem. If he rules out all organic causes then a sex therapist can counsel you on psychological reasons.

After examination urologist will guide you further.You can visit any urologist for this,please look for degree of M.S.,M.Ch. There are various so called sexologist practice every where ,so please keep your self away from them. Let the Urologist refer you to a good sexologist known to him in Pune.

Dr. XXXXXXX Shivde and Dr. XXXXXXX Prof. of Urology, KEM Hospital are renowned in Pune.

In mean time please try following.

1 XXXXXXX breathing exercise,which help you hold your erection.
2.Try start and stop technique,withdraw from the act in between
3.Press the base of glans between thumb and finger when you feel you are about to ejaculate.
4.Spend more time in foreplay.
5.Take help of your partner,who can help you a lot.
6.Try new things to bring excitement.
7.Do regular exercise and maintain good health.

I hope things are explained to you now, I will be available for follow up.