Ask a Urologist   »  

How is bent penis treated ?

hi dr. im abt 32 yrs n still my frenulum breve is connected with my penis head due to which while erection my penis got bend.
Posted Fri, 20 Apr 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 1 hour later

You have given us good amount of information. However I believe the following information can make me answer your queries more specifically:

•     Is this problem from birth or occur after infection or trauma?
•     Are you married or not?
•     Is this problem causing difficulty in sexual activity or affecting masturbation?
•     Is erection associated with pain?
•     What is the length of your penis on erection and flaccid condition?

AWaiting for your reply,

Follow-up: How is bent penis treated ? 25 hours later
1.This problem is from birth
2.i am married difficulty in sexual activity or materbation pain while erction.
5.on erection i ahve aound 5'' and n flaccid 3''
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 13 hours later
Hello again,

Considering facts that the problem is from birth and not causing pain or physical discomfort, there seems to be no need for any treatment.

At the same time if you are worried much as you are searching for treatment on net then emotional stress becomes an indication for treatment.

You can visit a surgeon for it's correction.

It is very small operation and done under local anaesthesia. Patient can be discharge immediately after the procedure.