How is MRI interpreted?
User rating for this question
How is MRI interpreted? By findings or impression?
Posted Fri, 28 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Guru 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Refer below Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic! Impression just gives an idea about everything and what the Radiologist think about the findings. The treating doctor, reviews evreythng again, keeping in mind the physical examination findings and concludes taking into consideration all the findings from MRI. Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you have have any clarifications. If not, you can close the discussion and rate the answer. If you like my answers and wish me to answer in future, bring it to my attention: Dr Vasanth. Url link is as follows: WWW.WWWW.WW Wish you good health!
People also viewed
- How can an ekg show a blockage but an angioram show no blockage
- Mri results interpretation
- Neck pain and feeling dizzy
- Diverticulitis what not to eat
- How is mri interpreted
- Hot flashes headache dizziness nausea
- Angry outbursts due to hypoglycemia
- Is it okay to take pseudophed open angle glaucoma
- Dizzy feeling light headed
- How an mri scan works
- Does nitric oxide make people angry
- How to interpret mri report
- Why do people masterbabte when there angry
- What is the interpretation of the mri report
- Sudden onset of extreme dizziness