How is MRI interpreted?
User rating for this question
How is MRI interpreted? By findings or impression?
Posted Fri, 28 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Guru 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Refer below Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic! Impression just gives an idea about everything and what the Radiologist think about the findings. The treating doctor, reviews evreythng again, keeping in mind the physical examination findings and concludes taking into consideration all the findings from MRI. Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you have have any clarifications. If not, you can close the discussion and rate the answer. If you like my answers and wish me to answer in future, bring it to my attention: Dr Vasanth. Url link is as follows: WWW.WWWW.WW Wish you good health!
People also viewed
- Sed rate 49 left knee swelling
- Viruses going around right now
- Open sores in groin
- What is 4d brain scan
- 49 year old man heart rate
- Mri results interpretation
- Testosterone supplements for men gnc
- How is mri interpreted
- Alt sgpt 49 what that means
- How an mri scan works
- What is a groin strain
- How to interpret mri report
- What is the interpretation of the mri report
- Dull abdominal ache 4dpiui
- Is gum graft surgery necessary