How harmful is a lipo laser when one has conceived?

May 2013
Hi, and thank you for your time. My question is how harmful or what kind of secondary effects can a lipo laser bring on the
days you have conceive?
Posted Sun, 9 Sep 2012 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 2 hours later

according to literature pregnancy is a contraindication to lipo lsaer treatment
though the exact side effects are not reported because of lack of sufficient studies,
so if you found to be positive of pregnancy after undergoing lipo laser you better consult gynecologist once and get physical examination and ultrasound examination,
then after confirming pregnancy you follow with regular antenatal checkups to detect any possible abnormalities at the earliest so necessary measures can be taken.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.