How effective is coffee enemas and do you use it hot and just plain coffee?

I would like to know about coffee enemas and how effective they are and do you use it hot and just plain coffee.
Posted Sat, 28 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 2 hours later
Brief Answer: It is effective in loosing weight. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for trusting us with your health concern. Coffee enemas do help in loosing the weight but the weight lost may be temporary. These are safe procedures which helps in detoxification. After boiling the coffee for 13-15 minutes, cold water is added to it to make the preparation a warm one. Then the enema is administered and try to retain it inside the rectum for 15 minutes for best results. Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have. Wishing you good health. Regards. Dr. Rakhi Tayal.