How ease back pain and side pain due to osteoporosis?

Infertility Specialist
I'm a 80 year old woman I have osteoporosis and fell in my side and now have pain in my side and back and chest but I take a pain pull and all goes away then comes back what can it be u breathe Ok
Posted Tue, 31 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Xray Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. I have read your query & I understand your concerns. Following is my reply: 1) Since you have osteoporosis, your bones will be weak and brittle. They are prone for fracture. 2) Please wait for another day and sleep well with a pain killer medicine. 3) If pain persists you need to get an xray to check if there is a mild fracture in rib or around which is causing this pain. I hope I answered your query. I will be available for any followup queries you have. Regards, Dr.Mahesh Koregol