How does Progynova, Gestofit and Clomiphene help to conceive a baby ?
User rating for this question
how does Progynova 1mg, Gestofit 300mg SR ,Clomipure 100 help to conceive a baby ????
Posted Tue, 18 Mar 2014 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 16 minutes later
Brief Answer: AS BELOW Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for writing to us with your health concern. See, clomipure contains Clomiphene citrate. It is a drug given to induce the development of eggs in the ovary and to induce ovulation. It is prescribed to women who have difficulty in ovulation, for eg, women with PCOS - polycystic ovarian syndrome. Gestofit contains progesterone, which is given AFTER ovulation, to support the growing embryo in case conception occurs. Progynova is estrogen, which can be given before ovulation to help in growing the lining of the uterus ( endometrium ) or after pregnancy to ensure hormonal support to the embryo . All the best. Please feel free to discuss further.
People also viewed
- Fishy male sperm
- Sore throat that hurts when i lay down
- Endometrial thickness during follicular study
- Falls of sperms at the time of latrine
- Whitehead back of throat
- Lumps on my head sharp pains
- Tetracycline stunts growth
- Trying to conceive with progynova and utrogestan
- Gestofit 200 used for conceiving
- Progynova i mg tablets help to get conceive
- Will naturogest and progynova help me to conceive
- Progynova duphaston trying to conceive
- Follicle growth with glycomet treatment
- Multiple small follicles at the periphery of both ovaries
- Follicle size is 24