How does Progynova, Gestofit and Clomiphene help to conceive a baby ?
User rating for this question
how does Progynova 1mg, Gestofit 300mg SR ,Clomipure 100 help to conceive a baby ????
Posted Tue, 18 Mar 2014 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 16 minutes later
Brief Answer: AS BELOW Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for writing to us with your health concern. See, clomipure contains Clomiphene citrate. It is a drug given to induce the development of eggs in the ovary and to induce ovulation. It is prescribed to women who have difficulty in ovulation, for eg, women with PCOS - polycystic ovarian syndrome. Gestofit contains progesterone, which is given AFTER ovulation, to support the growing embryo in case conception occurs. Progynova is estrogen, which can be given before ovulation to help in growing the lining of the uterus ( endometrium ) or after pregnancy to ensure hormonal support to the embryo . All the best. Please feel free to discuss further.
People also viewed
- Does coumdin lower sperm count
- Coumidin and male fertility
- Child has nose bleed sneezes sometimes anything serious
- Trying to conceive with progynova and utrogestan
- Can you give some information on asperger syndrome
- Irregular periods pelvic usg shows haemorrhagic cyst is surgery must
- Gestofit 200 used for conceiving
- Progynova i mg tablets help to get conceive
- Will naturogest and progynova help me to conceive
- Progynova duphaston trying to conceive
- Blurred vision after staring directly at sun can i wait
- Cough syrup for low sperm motility
- Knee pain when walking running bending leg reason
- Does coumadin lower sperm count
- Can inguinal hernia create low sperm count