How does Emergen-C work in curing PVCs?

I have PVCs that are, despite a normal pulse and BP....Quite hard and painful. Out of a whim of a discovery I tried Emergen-C. WWW.WWWW.WW is the product and WWW.WWWW.WW is what is in it. It was suggested to take two to three packets to all be stop the pvcs. I was taking two and sometimes three but am now down to one. It worked! It really did! First, is this XXXXXXX for my heart? (I have no diseases or other problems) Is this XXXXXXX for my body? Why did this work? Begging for an answer
Posted Mon, 17 Mar 2014 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Prasad 4 hours later
Brief Answer: A placebo effect... Detailed Answer: Hi, I went through the details of this "Emergen C" product. It is listed to contain different nutrients and antioxidants. These are helpful in lowering cholesterol and other risk factors. These useful effects on a long run does contribute to lowering risks of heart attack. However I wasn't able to find any ingredient that would lower PVC occurrence. Perhaps you felt better from the placebo effects of this product. You can continue using it. The listed ingredients wouldn't cause significant side effects. It wouldn't harm you. Hope I answered your questions. Let me know if you need more informations'. Regards