How do I treat irritation due to hair dye?

Hi Doc. I used Just for Men to XXXXXXX my beard and I'm starting to have skin irritation problems. How do I treat the irritation? I have a scab on my chin and a scab on the corner of my mouth. My skin itches.
Posted Thu, 3 May 2012 in Skin Rash
Answered by Dr. R.V.Sirisha Rani 30 minutes later

The symptoms suggest probably an allergic condition.

You need antihistamine tablets to be taken, steroid cream with antibiotic combination along with soothing lotions such as caladryl. Few of these medications will be prescribed on physical examination. So you please consult dermatologist to get treatment.

Hope I answered your query. I will be available for any followup querries.

Wish you early recovery.