How do I treat gas pains in my lower stomach?
User rating for this question
how do I treat gas pains in my lower stomach quadrant, on both sides, Have been having pain for a couple of days, not really constipated
Posted Mon, 28 May 2012 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Ketan Vagholkar 3 hours later
Thanks for the query.
Lower quadrant abdominal pain (gas pain) is more likely to be associated with indigestion. Changing your diet pattern should resolve this issue.
I would suggest the following to you.
1. Avoid oily fat XXXXXXX foods
2. Reduce the intake of refined carbohydrates.
3. Avoid sweets.
4. Plenty of water
5. Increase the intake of probiotics such as fat free yogurt.
6. Regular exercise
7. Fixed timings of meals.
I am sure this will help you to resolve and improve your digestive system.
Hope this answers your query. Let me know if you have any clarifications.
People also viewed
- Tummy belly below navel saree
- More fatigue after embryo transfer
- Lower stomach pain gas cramps
- Mood swings during wisdom teeth
- Migraine with aura after giving birth
- Sharp pulling pain below belly button
- Pressure below belly button
- What gives men itchy bellend
- Pain in the lower stomach is it due to gas
- Monistat for itchy eyelids
- Morning wood cereal
- Lower back pain gas rumbling stomach
- Cramps bloating below belly button
- How to treat gas causing pain in and around stomach
- How to alleviate headache stomach pain and gas