How do I treat gas pains in my lower stomach?
User rating for this question
how do I treat gas pains in my lower stomach quadrant, on both sides, Have been having pain for a couple of days, not really constipated
Posted Mon, 28 May 2012 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Ketan Vagholkar 3 hours later
Thanks for the query.
Lower quadrant abdominal pain (gas pain) is more likely to be associated with indigestion. Changing your diet pattern should resolve this issue.
I would suggest the following to you.
1. Avoid oily fat XXXXXXX foods
2. Reduce the intake of refined carbohydrates.
3. Avoid sweets.
4. Plenty of water
5. Increase the intake of probiotics such as fat free yogurt.
6. Regular exercise
7. Fixed timings of meals.
I am sure this will help you to resolve and improve your digestive system.
Hope this answers your query. Let me know if you have any clarifications.
People also viewed
- Heat bumps forehead
- Lower stomach pain gas cramps
- Lupus bumps on fingers
- Pain in my stomach if i dont eat
- Pain in perineal region
- Small bump on eyelid
- Bump on forehead from fall
- Pain in the lower stomach is it due to gas
- My lower abdomen is hard men
- Lower back pain gas rumbling stomach
- Pain going to toilet during period
- Bump on forehead without injury
- How to treat gas causing pain in and around stomach
- My stomach hurts and my urine smells
- How to alleviate headache stomach pain and gas