How do I loose weight ?

How do i loose weight ?How do i loose 5 kgs in 2 months ?
Posted Sat, 7 Sep 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 54 minutes later
Brief is not a difficult target.
Detailed answer...
I will tell you the mathematics of weight loss by which you would realise that it is easy to loose weight provided you are disciplined and patient.

To lose one pound by exercising, you need to burn approximately 3,500 calories. (2.2 pound is one kg).
This can be done by exercising and cutting calories.
Walking or jogging uses roughly 100 calories per mile.
One would lose a pound for every 35 miles of walk (provided food intake and other activities are constant.)
Walking briskly (4 miles per hour) for 30 minutes on five days a week will be equal to walking 10 miles a week. So it would take 3 ½ weeks to lose one pound (provided the number of calories stays the same.
Cutting back by 250 calories a day (½ cup of ice cream or two sugar-sweetened sodas) will lead to a loss of a pound in two weeks.
By eating 250 fewer calories and walking for 30 minutes a day, it would take a week to lose one pound.
What to do...
Avoid junk foods,sweets,colas,deep fried foods,saturated fats and transfats.
Consume more of green vegetables and fresh fruits.
Do regular exercises.
I hope it helps however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck