How do I know who the father of my child is?

I Had intercourse on March 13 with another man, when my husband and I were seperated. I am now pregnat and due December 27. I had sex with my husband several times after March 13. I am currently 18 weeks pregnant. The midwife said my conception date was around April 4. Who could the father be?
Posted Sun, 29 Apr 2012 in Pregnancy
Follow-up: How do I know who the father of my child is? 3 minutes later
Is conception date the day you had intercourse. and is it too soon to have sex with my husband on April 4 and get a positive test on April 22
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later

Normally you can get a positive urine for pregnancy test 15 - 20 days after having intercourse.

The most important thing will be to know if you had your periods after March 13.

Getting a positive test on 22nd april might have been due to the child fathered by your husband if your missed the expected periods around 22nd april itself. If you did not have any periods in the month of march (around 22nd march) then there might be some doubts which can be cleared using a DNA test only.

Predicting the day of ovulation depends on your last periods date and regularity of your previous periods and the cycle length.

I hope my answer and recommendations are adequate and helpful. Waiting for your further follow up queries if any.