How do I know when I conceived?

I had a MC in march and my first date of my lmp was the 26th of may but it wasn't heavy. As far as I can remember I had intercourse on the 5th, 8th and the 10th of XXXXXXX However I continued having intercourse through put that month. My scan days say I'm 7 weeks today? When did I conceive?? My periods are normally regular. Plz help
Posted Sun, 15 Apr 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Sumanth.P 18 minutes later

Your first day of LMP was on 26th may.

You also mentioned that you have a normal regular cycles.

The ovulation time is 14th day from the onset of menstual cycle.

It can also be 4-5 days before or after the 14th day.

If we consider 14th day in particular since your cycles are regular, you would have conceived around 8th of XXXXXXX probably between 8th of XXXXXXX to 11th of XXXXXXX

Hope I have answered your query.