How do I know if I have ADHD? Suggest treatment?

I think I got ADHD need to Confirm. Can you susggest any doctor in Navi mumbai area India?
Posted Tue, 24 Apr 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Radhika 14 minutes later

You are suspecting that you are suffering from ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder). The best person to treat you will be a psychiatrist.

Given below are few doctors in Navi Mumbai.

1.Dr. XXXXXXX Mittal (MBBS,PGDPM,MBPS), A Medical EXPERT Specialized In Neuro-PSYCHIATRY.
Shop 15, shreeji Plaza, plot 24, sector 25, opposite to seawoods station (east), nerul (east), navi Mumbai.

2.Dr XXXXXXX Shop no 2, Grow More Tower, Behind Indian Bank, Near Siemens Bldg. Kharghar Station road, Sector 2, Kharghar, New Mumbai, Maharashtra 0000, India 0000.

Additionally, there are reviews written by our users about doctors in our listing, those can guide you for a better doctor. You can search for a doctor in your area. WWW.WWWW.WW

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available for follow up queries. Please accept my answer in case you have no follow up queries.