How do I keep myself focus while concentrating on breathing?

How do i keep myself focus while concentrating on breathing.. I tried but after some time i get distracted.
Posted Sat, 28 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Hi Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for posting your query on XXXXXXX I think that you are practicing some breathing technique. Let me know if I am wrong. While doing the technique, we need to focus on breath, but it is natural to get distracted. Whenever you get distracted, just realize that you are getting distracted and bring back your focus to breathing. Focusing comes with practice. There is one more important aspect to this practice. You need to do it effortlessly. If you put in effort but still focusing does not happen, then it will bring distress, which is not good. Enjoy. Dr Vaishalee