How can weight be lost effectively without breaking down?

i dont know how to lose weight! i have tried so many things.. then when i give i find my self losing weight for about 2 days then i gain it again... im not sure what to do i also break out easily .. im not sure why.. and in places i dont normally break out such as my back and chest?
Posted Sun, 8 Jul 2012 in Weight Loss
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 10 hours later

Losing weight is the biggest task anyone can do. I appreciate your efforts in doing it.

In spite of your efforts, if you are still gaining weight, you should get yourself checked for Hypothyroidism. It is one condition where a person can put on weight easily in spite of not eating more and exercising. It also causes body ache and weakness. It may be causing the breakouts on your back and chest.

Other causes could be a hormonal imbalance in the form of PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome). An ultrasound scan of the ovaries and clinical examination by a Gynecologist will help in finding this out.

A family history of obesity is a predisposing factor for the same.

How to lose weight? The answer is straight. Regular exercise and a healthy well planned diet. You can seek the help of an expert nutritionist on this. There is no short cut to it.

I look forward for you to revert to continue the discussion here.

My best wishes to you.