How can we have a child through artificial insemination?

We are happily married couple for more than 2 years but while having intercouse my wife gets scared so we don't have regular intercourse.
Now we are desperate to have child and thinking of home insemination. Can u please suggest us?
Posted Sat, 14 Apr 2012 in Getting Pregnant
Answered by Dr. Mitaly 15 minutes later

This seems to be quite a normal problem among the newly weds.

First I would like to reassure you on this. Do not be disheartened.

Most of the times, it is a simple solution to this problem.

You need to have a happy life in all aspects, this includes your sexual life also.

Is your wife having any kind of pain or just fear that she is scared to have intercourse.I would like to advice you to talk to her regarding this and it is your responsibility to make her comfortable during intercourse.

If there is no underlying abnormality then it is better to get pregnant naturally as artificial methods involve risk,are not 100% guaranteed and can lead to complications rarely.

It might be that she has just a pain fear which is quite natural.Have regular intercourse with her during ovulation days which are most fertile.

Indulge in lots of foreplay.You can also use artificial lubricants like KY jelly for same.While having intercourse keep a pillow under her hips for better penetration and ask her to be relaxed before the act.

Hope this answers your query.I will be avilable for follow up.
Follow-up: How can we have a child through artificial insemination? 1 hour later
Thanks Mitaly,

We had visited Sexologist in 3 months she is very desperate to have child so I refer - WWW.WWWW.WW and thinking of do it.

Can u please tell me,where we can get the insemination kit?
Answered by Dr. Mitaly 2 hours later

Thanks for the follow up

Artificial insemination kit is a new product in market and you can buy it online from Dr Malpani's site. The link is WWW.WWWW.WW
But I would like to again insist that natural method is much better then artifical pregnancy method.

Hope this helps.

Wish you both a healthy reproductive life.