Ask a Urologist   »  

How can the tickling sensation on the penis after sex be solved?

Dermatologist
Question
hi iam 29years old i had sex two weeks ago and there is a tickling sensation on the tip of my penis..and had no other problem while passing the urine..so very much worried about this..help me out
Posted Tue, 8 May 2012 in Penis Problems

Answered by Dr. Gaurang Krishna 19 minutes later
Hi XXXXXXX

I would to like know a few more things which will help me in suggesting you better:
1. Was this contact with a trusted partner?
2. Is the ithing very bothersome or is it mild?
3. Do you see any reddish inflammation or any lesions like ulcers or any discharge from the site?

If the answer to all the above questions is NO, then there is nothing to worry about.

If yes, please write back with all details. In this case, it would be better to get examined by a Dermatologist and few investigations would be required to know the exact cause.

Awaiting for your reply.

Follow-up: How can the tickling sensation on the penis after sex be solved? 23 minutes later
it was not trusted partner and i just had a oral sex putting my penis in vagina and i took out with out finishing the intercourse..and the ithing is not bothersome..there is no reddish inflammation or any ulcers or discharge..i only worried whether it leads to any serious issue..let me know pls

Answered by Dr. Gaurang Krishna 21 hours later
Hello XXXXXXX
Thanks or your reply.
At present there does not seem to be any problem.
But as the intercourse was unprotected it is prudent to get a HIV test done.
Now and after 6 weeks. It is just a part of the protocol. You dont have any symptoms to be worried about.
Just relax and be careful in the future. Safe sex is highly recommended.

Follow-up: How can the tickling sensation on the penis after sex be solved? 1 hour later
hello Doctor,
thanks for your reply.
Do u think HIV test is compulsory..because i dint finsh my intercourse fully..and my cum dint produce in vagina..pls let me know with the reply

Answered by Dr. Gaurang Krishna 50 minutes later
No. It is not compulsory. But it is a good idea to get it done as mere penetration puts you at risk

what is mere penetration means???why would that put me in risk???

Answered by Dr. Gaurang Krishna 1 hour later
It means that just an unprotected penetration, even without ejaculation is a theoretical and potential risk. So getting. Tested is prudent. It is called screening

Follow-up: How can the tickling sensation on the penis after sex be solved? 9 hours later
So where can i done HIV test it can be done in any hospital..is there any particular test should I tell them to do or just HIV test

Answered by Dr. Gaurang Krishna 4 hours later

You can get it one in any good hospital or lab. Just ask for ELISA for HIV. You can also get it done at Government VCTC centres.

Wish you Good Health.

Follow-up: How can the tickling sensation on the penis after sex be solved? 25 hours later
doctor..more three weeks left for my hiv test..mean while can i use glutamine capsules after work out..for my musceles..

Answered by Dr. Gaurang Krishna 6 hours later

Yes. You can use glutamine capsules.

Wish you a good health.