How can the cyst on the breast be healed?

Hello, I have a question regarding my cousin's cysts on her breast. It bleeds and there's an open sore. It's on the side of the breast, not the nipple. Please help me, I'd greatly appreciate it
Posted Tue, 8 May 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 25 minutes later

A cyst in breast develops when there is block in any of the lactiferous ducts and entrapment of the secretions from the breast tissue forming a cyst followed by infection of the cyst.
The main mode of management is to suppress the infection by appropriate antibiotic and cyst excision surgically.

I would opine more specifically and can provide you a better solution if you can mail me a image of the cyst your cousin has.Do send it to YYYY@YYYY with SUb : ATTN to Dr Raju.

Please do type in follow up queries of any.

Anticipating your response.