How can sperm count be raised and what precautions should be taken for night emission?
User rating for this question
How can I raise sperm count and what precautions should I take to cure of night fall??
Posted Tue, 25 Feb 2014 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Night Emision is common at the age of adolescence. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have problem of night emission and your semen count is lower than normal, what is termed as Oligospermia. It is natural to get night emission at the age of adolescence and do not require any treatment ,it gets cured itself without any medication. As regards your query to raise sperm count ,you have not mentioned your sperm count in your query. Following general measure will help to increase the sperm count. 1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning. 2) Take high protein diet rich in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E.and Zinc 3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday.. 4) Avoid alcohol and smoking. Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,I shall be happy to help you Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil..
People also viewed
- What should be the normal level of sperm count
- Over the counter ppi
- Xifaxan interactions other drugs
- What should be done to increase sperm count
- Vagistat over the counter
- Retesting for abnormal morphology
- Nystatin over the counter
- How long should medicine be taken for low sperm count
- Results of abnormal morphology of the thyroid
- Abnormal morphology hip meaning
- What treatment should be taken to increase sperm count
- Pinhead sperm abnormality retest
- Can abnormal sperm get you pregnant
- What should be idle sperm count
- Stemetil over the counter