How can slimy white discharge and itching in vagina be cured?

when i wipe my vaginal area i see slimy white stuff and it also itches and also feeling pain in ma lower part of my stomach
Posted Tue, 17 Apr 2012 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 3 hours later
A mild amount slimy white discharge is a normal mucosal discharge from the vaginal mucosa. If the discharge is clear, small in amount, without any foul smell and increases and decreases according to your menstrual cycle then it is absolutely normal discharge and there is nothing to worry. Mild itching could be suggestive of a fungal infection.
Mild occasional pain in the lower part of stomach might be related to periods or ovulation.
If the pain is more intense then it needs to be investigated for the cause . A detailed examination and an ultrasound examination will be helpful.
Please visit your gynecologist to undergo physical check up and also to undergo relevant investigations required in your case.

I hope my answer and recommendations are adequate and helpful. Waiting for your further follow up queries if any.