How can obstruction in rectum be removed?

General Surgeon
I have an XXXXXXX in my rectum that won't come out it's been there for two days and I don't want to go to the hospital Only as a last option
Posted Sat, 1 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 23 minutes later
Brief Answer: You need to visit a doctor as soon as possible. Detailed Answer: Hello! Thank you for the query. Unfortunately you have to go to the doctor as soon as possible. Anything in the rectum that does not belong there can cause nothing more than an obstruction. For sure XXXXXXX (if its in one piece) can do that as well. If you wont have it removed, you may cause intestine perforation what will result in emergency surgery and colostomy (a bag). So please do not wait any longer and go to ER. Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions. Regards.